YOU AGREE THAT BY USING THE SITE, ANY APPLICATIONS, AND THE SERVICES YOU ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE AND YOU ARE LEGALLY ABLE TO ENTER INTO A CONTRACT.
M-CAT Enterprises .com provides an online legal portal to give visitors a general understanding of the law and to provide an automated software solution to individuals who choose to prepare their own legal documents. Customer need not download or even license M-CAT Enterprises software. M-CAT Enterprises hosts its anti-fraud software as a back-end service for customers when they create their own documents. The Site includes general information on commonly encountered legal issues. The M-CAT Enterprises Services also include a review of your answers for completeness, spelling and grammar, and for internal consistency of names, addresses and the like. At no time do we review your answers for legal sufficiency, draw legal conclusions, provide legal advice, opinions or recommendations about your legal rights, remedies, defenses, options, selection of forms, or strategies, or apply the law to the facts of your particular situation. M-CAT Enterprises is not a law or law enforcement firm and may not perform services performed by an attorney or law enforcement practitioner. M-CAT Enterprises and its Services are not substitutes for the advice of an attorney.
M-CAT Enterprises strives to keep its legal documents accurate, current and up-to-date. However, because the law changes rapidly, M-CAT Enterprises cannot guarantee that all of the information on the Site or Applications is completely current. The law is different from jurisdiction to jurisdiction, and may be subject to interpretation by different courts. The law is a personal matter, and no general information or legal tool like the kind M-CAT Enterprises provides can fit every circumstance. Furthermore, the fraud, security or legal information contained on the Site and Applications is not legal advice and is not guaranteed to be correct, complete or up-to-date. Therefore, if you need legal advice for your specific problem, or if your specific problem is too complex to be addressed by our tools, you should consult a licensed attorney in your area.
From time to time, M-CAT Enterprises may perform certain attorney access services and introduce our visitors to attorneys through various methods, including but not limited to (i) services plans, (ii) third party attorney directory listings, and (iii) third party limited scope agreements. At no time is an attorney-client relationship fostered or created with M-CAT Enterprises through the performance of any such services. Anytime an attorney-client privileged relationship is created, it will be via an outside agreement.
This Site and Applications are not intended to create any attorney-client relationship, and your use of M-CAT Enterprises does not and will not create an attorney-client relationship between you and M-CAT Enterprises. Instead, you are and will be representing yourself in any legal matter you undertake through M-CAT Enterprises’ legal document service.
When you open an account to use or access certain portions of the Site, Applications, or the Services, you must provide complete and accurate information as requested on the registration form. You will also be asked to provide a user name and password. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. You may not use a third party’s account, user name or password at any time. You agree to notify M-CAT Enterprises immediately of any unauthorized use of your account, user name or password. M-CAT Enterprises shall not be liable for any losses you incur as a result of someone else’s use of your account or password, either with or without your knowledge. You may be held liable for any losses incurred by M-CAT Enterprises , our affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents and representatives due to someone else’s use of your account or password.
2. Ownership. This Site and Applications are owned and operated by M-CAT Enterprises .com, LLC. All right, title and interest in and to the materials provided on this Site and Applications, including but not limited to information, documents, logos, graphics, sounds and images (the “Materials”) are owned either by M-CAT Enterprises or by our respective third party authors, developers or vendors (“Third Party Providers”). Except as otherwise expressly provided by M-CAT Enterprises , none of the Materials may be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, uploaded, posted, displayed, transmitted or distributed in any way and nothing on this Site or on any Applications shall be construed to confer any license under any of M-CAT Enterprises ‘s intellectual property rights, whether by estoppel, implication or otherwise. See the “Legal Contact Information” below if you have any questions about obtaining such licenses. M-CAT Enterprises does not sell, license, lease or otherwise provide any of the Materials other than those specifically identified as being provided by M-CAT Enterprises . Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by M-CAT Enterprises.
4. Links to Third Party Sites. This Site and Applications may contain links to websites controlled by parties other than M-CAT Enterprises (each a “Third Party Site”). M-CAT Enterprises works with a number of partners and affiliates whose sites are linked with M-CAT Enterprises. M-CAT Enterprises may also provide links to other citations or resources with whom it is not affiliated. M-CAT Enterprises is not responsible for and does not endorse or accept any responsibility for the availability, contents, products, services or use of any Third Party Site, any website accessed from a Third Party Site or any changes or updates to such sites. M-CAT Enterprises makes no guarantees about the content or quality of the products or services provided by such sites. M-CAT Enterprises is not responsible for web casting or any other form of transmission received from any Third Party Site. M-CAT Enterprises is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by M-CAT Enterprises of the Third Party Site, nor does it imply that M-CAT Enterprises sponsors, is affiliated or associated with, guarantees, or is legally authorized to use any trade name, registered trademark, logo, legal or official seal, or copyrighted symbol that may be reflected in the links. You acknowledge that you bear all risks associated with access to and use of content provided on a Third Party Site and agree that M-CAT Enterprises is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort you may incur from dealing with a third party. You should contact the site administrator for the applicable Third Party Site if you have any concerns regarding such links or the content located on any such Third Party Site.
License to Use.
M-CAT Enterprises grants you a limited, personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use our forms (the “Forms”) for your own personal, internal business use, or if you are an attorney or professional, for your client. Except as otherwise provided, you acknowledge and agree that you have no right to modify, edit, copy, reproduce, create derivative works of, reverse engineer, alter, enhance or in any way exploit any of the Forms in any manner, except for modifications in filling out the Forms for your authorized use. You shall not remove any copyright notice from any Form.
Resale of Forms Prohibited.
By ordering or downloading Forms, you agree that the Forms you purchase or download may only be used by you for your personal or business use or used by you in connection with your client and may not be sold or redistributed without the express written consent of M-CAT Enterprises.
6. DISPUTE RESOLUTION BY BINDING ARBITRATION
Please read this carefully. It affects your rights.
Most customer concerns can be resolved quickly and to the customer’s satisfaction by calling our Customer Care Center at (800) 773-0888. In the unlikely event that the M-CAT Enterprises Customer Care Center is unable to resolve your complaint to your satisfaction (or if M-CAT Enterprises has not been able to resolve a dispute it has with you after attempting to do so informally), we each agree to resolve those disputes through binding arbitration or in small claims court rather than in a court of general jurisdiction. Arbitration is less formal than a lawsuit in court. Arbitration uses a neutral arbitrator instead of a judge or jury, allows for more limited discovery than a court does, and is subject to very limited review by courts. Any arbitration under these Terms will take place on an individual basis; class arbitrations and class actions are not permitted.
Under certain circumstances (as explained below), M-CAT Enterprises will pay you more than the amount of the arbitrator’s award and will pay your attorney (if any) his or her reasonable attorney’s fees if the arbitrator awards you an amount greater than what M-CAT Enterprises offered you to settle the dispute.
You may speak with independent counsel before using this Site or completing any purchase.
(a) M-CAT Enterprises and you agree to arbitrate all disputes and claims between us before a single arbitrator. The types of disputes and claims we agree to arbitrate are intended to be broadly interpreted. It applies, without limitation, to:
- claims arising out of or relating to any aspect of the relationship between us, whether based in contract, tort, statute, fraud, misrepresentation, or any other legal theory;
- claims that arose before these or any prior Terms (including, but not limited to, claims relating to advertising);
- claims that are currently the subject of purported class action litigation in which you are not a member of a certified class; and
- claims that may arise after the termination of these Terms.
For the purposes of this Arbitration Agreement, references to “M-CAT Enterprises ,” “you,” and “us” include our respective subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, employees, predecessors in interest, successors, and assigns, as well as all authorized or unauthorized users or beneficiaries of services or products under these Terms or any prior agreements between us.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, either party may bring an individual action in small claims court. This arbitration agreement does not preclude your bringing issues to the attention of federal, state, or local agencies. Such agencies can, if the law allows, seek relief against us on your behalf. You agree that, by entering into these Terms, you and M-CAT Enterprises are each waiving the right to a trial by jury or to participate in a class action. These Terms evidence a transaction or website use in interstate commerce, and thus the Federal Arbitration Act governs the interpretation and enforcement of this provision. This arbitration provision will survive termination of these Terms.
(b) A party who intends to seek arbitration must first send, by U.S. certified mail, a written Notice of Dispute (“Notice”) to the other party. A Notice to M-CAT Enterprises should be addressed to: Notice of Dispute, General Counsel, M-CAT Enterprises LLC, 111 Congress Avenue, Suite 400, Austin, Texas 78701 (the “Notice Address”). The Notice must (a) describe the nature and basis of the claim or dispute and (b) set forth the specific relief sought (“Demand”). If M-CAT Enterprises and you do not reach an agreement to resolve the claim within 30 days after the Notice is received, you or M-CAT Enterprises may commence an arbitration proceeding. During the arbitration, the amount of any settlement offer made by M-CAT Enterprises or you shall not be disclosed to the arbitrator until after the arbitrator determines the amount, if any, to which you or M-CAT Enterprises is entitled.
(c) The arbitration will be governed by the Commercial Dispute Resolution Procedures and the Supplementary Procedures for Consumer Related Disputes (collectively, the “AAA Rules”) of the American Arbitration Association (the “AAA”), as modified by these Terms, and will be administered by the AAA. The AAA Rules are available online at www.adr.org or by calling the AAA at 1-800-778-7879. The arbitrator is bound by these Terms. Unless M-CAT Enterprises and you agree otherwise, any arbitration hearings will take place in the county (or parish) of your contact address. If your claim is for $10,000 or less, you may choose whether the arbitration will be conducted solely on the basis of documents submitted to the arbitrator, by a telephonic hearing, or by an in-person hearing as established by the AAA Rules. If you choose to proceed either in person or by telephone, we may choose to respond only by telephone or submission. If your claim exceeds $10,000, the AAA Rules will determine whether you have a right to a hearing. Regardless of the manner in which the arbitration is conducted, the arbitrator shall issue a reasoned written decision sufficient to explain the essential findings of fact and conclusions of law on which the award is based. The parties agree that any awards or findings of fact or conclusions of law made in an arbitration of their dispute or claim are made only for the purposes of that arbitration, and may not be used by any other person or entity in any later arbitration of any dispute or claim involving M-CAT Enterprises . The parties agree that in any arbitration of a dispute or claim, neither party will rely for preclusive effect on any award or finding of fact or conclusion of law made in any other arbitration of any dispute or claim to which M-CAT Enterprises was a party. Except as otherwise provided for herein, M-CAT Enterprises will NOT pay all AAA filing, administration, and arbitrator fees for any arbitration initiated in accordance with the notice requirements above. If, however, the arbitrator finds that either the substance of your claim or the relief sought in the Demand is frivolous or brought for an improper purpose (as measured by the standards set forth in Federal Rule of Civil Procedure 11(b)), then the payment of all such fees will be governed by the AAA Rules. In such case, you agree to reimburse M-CAT Enterprises for all monies previously disbursed by it that are otherwise your obligation to pay under the AAA Rules. In addition, if you initiate an arbitration in which you seek more than $75,000 in damages, the payment of these fees will be governed by the AAA rules.
(d) If, after finding in your favor in any respect on the merits of your claim, the arbitrator issues you an award that is greater than the value of M-CAT Enterprises ‘s last written settlement offer made before an arbitrator was selected, then M-CAT Enterprises will:
- pay you either the amount of the award or $2,000 (“the alternative payment”), whichever is greater; and
- pay your attorney, if any, the amount of attorney’s fees, and reimburse any expenses (including expert witness fees and costs), that your attorney reasonably accrues for investigating, preparing, and pursuing your claim in arbitration (the “attorney’s fees”).
If M-CAT Enterprises did not make a written offer to settle the dispute before an arbitrator was selected, you and your attorney will be entitled to receive the alternative payment and the attorney’s fees, respectively, if the arbitrator awards you any relief on the merits. The arbitrator may make rulings and resolve disputes as to the payment and reimbursement of fees, expenses, and the alternative payment and the attorney’s fees at any time during the proceeding and upon request from either party made within 14 days of the arbitrator’s ruling on the merits.
(e) The right to attorney’s fees and expenses discussed in paragraph (d) supplements any right to attorney’s fees and expenses you may have under applicable law. Thus, if you would be entitled to a larger amount under applicable law, this provision does not preclude the arbitrator from awarding you that amount. However, you may not recover duplicative awards of attorney’s fees or costs. Although under some laws M-CAT Enterprises may have a right to an award of attorney’s fees and expenses if it prevails in an arbitration proceeding, M-CAT Enterprises will not seek such an award.
(f) The arbitrator may award injunctive relief only in favor of the individual party seeking relief and only to the extent necessary to provide relief warranted by that party’s individual claim. YOU AND M-CAT ENTERPRISES AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN YOUR OR ITS INDIVIDUAL CAPACITIES AND NOT AS PLAINTIFFS OR CLASS MEMBERS IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING OR IN THE CAPACITY OF A PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL. The arbitrator shall not have the power to commit errors of law or legal reasoning, and the parties agree that any injunctive award may be vacated or corrected on appeal by either party to a court of competent jurisdiction for any such error. Each party will bear its own costs and fees on any such appeal. Notwithstanding the foregoing, both parties hereby waive the right to appeal any arbitration award other than an award providing injunctive relief. Further, unless both you and M-CAT Enterprises agree otherwise, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding. If this specific proviso is found to be unenforceable, then the entirety of this arbitration provision shall be null and void.
(g) All aspects of the arbitration proceeding, and any ruling, decision or award by the arbitrator, will be strictly confidential, other than as part of an appeal to a court of competent jurisdiction.
(h) The Arbitrator, and not any federal, state, or local court or agency, shall have exclusive authority to resolve any dispute relating to the interpretation, applicability, enforceability or formation of this Agreement including, but not limited to, any claim that all or any part of this Agreement is void or voidable. If this specific proviso is found to be unenforceable, it is severable from the rest of the arbitration agreement.
Rights and Responsibilities of M-CAT Enterprises.
M-CAT Enterprises is not the publisher or author of the User Content. M-CAT Enterprises takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.
Although we cannot make an absolute guarantee of system security, M-CAT Enterprises takes reasonable steps to maintain security. If you have reason to believe system security has been breached, contact us by email for help.
If M-CAT Enterprises’ technical staff finds that files or processes belonging to a member pose a threat to the proper technical operation of the system or to the security of other members, M-CAT Enterprises reserves the right to delete those files or to stop those processes. If the M-CAT Enterprises technical staff suspects a user name is being used by someone who is not authorized by the proper user, M-CAT Enterprises may temporarily disable that user’s access in order to preserve system security. In all such cases, M-CAT Enterprises will contact the member as soon as feasible.
M-CAT Enterprises has the right (but not the obligation), in our sole and absolute discretion, to edit, redact, remove, re-categorize to a more appropriate location or otherwise change any User Content.
Rights and Responsibilities of M-CAT Enterprises Users or Other Posters of User Content.
You are legally and ethically responsible for any User Content – writings, files, pictures or any other work – that you post or transmit using any M-CAT Enterprises service that allows interaction or dissemination of information. In posting User Content, you agree that you will not submit any content:
- that is known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- that infringes anyone’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy. Please see Compliance with Intellectual Property Laws below;
- that violates any law, statute, ordinance, or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination, or false advertising). Please see Compliance with Export Restrictions below;
- that is, or may reasonably be considered to be, defamatory, libelous, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing, or advocates or encourages illegal conduct harmful to any individual, partnership or corporation. Please see Inappropriate Content below;
- that includes advertisements, spam, or content for which you were compensated or granted any consideration by any third party;
- that includes information that references other websites, addresses, email addresses, phone numbers, or other contact information;
- that contains any computer virus, worms, or other potentially damaging computer programs or files;
Under United States federal law, you retain copyright on all works you create and post as User Content, unless you choose specifically to renounce it. In posting a work as User Content, you authorize other members who have access to that service to make personal and customary use of the work, including creating links or reposting, but not otherwise to reproduce or disseminate it unless you give permission for such dissemination.
You grant M-CAT Enterprises a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use, copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, sell, distribute, and/or incorporate such content into any form, medium, or technology throughout the world without compensation to you. You have the right to remove any of your works from User Content at any time.
You are not required to provide your real name when signing up as a user of M-CAT Enterprises. M-CAT Enterprises permits anonymous or pseudonymous accounts. Any user may request that such member’s email address be hidden to provide for additional privacy.
Ratings and reviews will generally be posted in two to four business days.
By submitting your email address in connection with your rating and review, you agree that M-CAT Enterprises may use your email address to contact you about the status of your review and other administrative purposes.
9. NO WARRANTY. THE SITE, APPLICATIONS, AND ALL MATERIALS, DOCUMENTS OR FORMS PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR APPLICATIONS ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, M-CAT ENTERPRISES EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
M-CAT ENTERPRISES MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT: (A) THE SITE, APPLICATIONS, OR THE MATERIALS WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (B) THE SITE, APPLICATIONS, OR THE MATERIALS WILL BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE BASIS; (C) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITE, APPLICATIONS, OR ANY MATERIALS OFFERED THROUGH THE SITE OR APPLICATIONS, WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; OR (D) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SITE, APPLICATIONS, OR IN RELIANCE ON THE MATERIALS WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS.
OBTAINING ANY MATERIALS THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE OR APPLICATIONS IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND AT YOUR OWN RISK. M-CAT ENTERPRISES SHALL HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY CONTENT, MATERIALS, INFORMATION OR SOFTWARE.
NOTWITHSTANDING THE ABOVE, M-CAT ENTERPRISES OFFERS A 30 DAY SATISFACTION GUARANTEE.
11. Unsolicited Submissions. Except as may be required in connection with your use of M-CAT Enterprises Services, M-CAT Enterprises does not want you to submit confidential or proprietary information to us through this Site or any Applications. All comments, feedback, information or material submitted to M-CAT Enterprises through or in association with this Site shall be considered non-confidential and M-CAT Enterprises’ property. By providing such submissions to M-CAT Enterprises you hereby assign to M-CAT Enterprises, at no charge, all worldwide right, title and interest in and to the submissions and any intellectual property rights associated therewith. M-CAT Enterprises shall be free to use and/or disseminate such submissions on an unrestricted basis for any purpose. You acknowledge that you are responsible for the submissions that you provide, including their legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality and content.
12. Compliance with Intellectual Property Laws. When accessing M-CAT Enterprises or using the M-CAT Enterprises legal document preparation Service, you agree to obey the law and you agree to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of the Service and the Site is at all times governed by and subject to laws regarding copyright, trademark and other intellectual property ownership. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit or otherwise distribute any information or content in violation of any third party’s copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property or proprietary rights. You agree to abide by laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property, and you shall be solely responsible for any violations of any relevant laws and for any infringements of third party rights caused by any content you provide or transmit or that is provided or transmitted using your M-CAT Enterprises user account.
M-CAT Enterprises has adopted a policy that provides for the immediate removal of any content, article or materials that have infringed on the rights of M-CAT Enterprises or of a third party or that violate intellectual property rights generally. M-CAT Enterprises’ policy is to remove such infringing content or materials and investigate such allegations immediately.
- Notice. M-CAT Enterprises has in place certain legally mandated procedures regarding allegations of copyright infringement occurring on the Site or with the Service. The Company has adopted a policy that provides for the immediate suspension and/or termination of any Site or Service user who is found to have infringed the rights of the Company or of a third party, or otherwise violated any intellectual laws or regulations. The Company’s policy is to act expeditiously upon receipt of proper notification of claimed copyright infringement to remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing content. If you have evidence, know, or have a good faith belief that your rights or the rights of a third party have been violated and you want the Company to delete, edit, or disable the material in question, you must provide the Company with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) for further detail): (1) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; (2) Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site; (3) Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material; (4) Information reasonably sufficient to permit the Company to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, email address; (5) A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (6) A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
The above written information must be sent to our registered Copyright Agent:
c/o M-CAT Enterprises .com, LLC.
111 Congress Avenue, Suite 400
Austin, Texas 78726
info@M-CAT Enterprises .com
- Counter-Notice. If you believe that your Content that was removed (or to which access was disabled) is not infringing, or that you have the authorization from the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent, or pursuant to the law, to post and use the material in your Content, you may send a written counter-notice containing the following information to the Copyright Agent: (1) Your physical or electronic signature; (2) Identification of the Content that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the Content appeared before it was removed or disabled; (3) A statement that you have a good faith belief that the Content was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or a mis-identification of the Content; and (4) Your name, address, telephone number, and email address, a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court in Austin, Texas, and a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement. If a counter-notice is received by the Copyright Agent, the Company may send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing that person that it may replace the removed Content or cease disabling it in 10 business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the Content provider, member or user, the removed Content may be replaced, or access to it restored, in 10 to 14 business days or more after receipt of the counter-notice, at the Company’s sole discretion.
14. Compliance with Export Restrictions. You may not access, download, use or export the Site, Applications, or the Materials in violation of United States export laws or regulations or in violation of any other applicable laws or regulations. You agree to comply with all export laws and restrictions and regulations of any United States or foreign agency or authority and to assume sole responsibility for obtaining licenses to export or re-export as may be required. You acknowledge and agree that the Materials are subject to the United States Export Administration Laws and Regulations and agree that none of the Materials or any direct product therefrom is being or will be acquired for, shipped, transferred or re-exported, directly or indirectly, to proscribed or embargoed countries or their nationals or used for any prohibited purpose.
15. Personal Use. The site is made available for your personal use on your own behalf.
16. Children. Minors are not eligible to use the Site or Applications and we ask that they do not submit any personal information to us.
18. Copyrights. All Site design, text, graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof, Copyright ©, M-CAT Enterprises, LLC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
19. Trademarks. M-CAT Enterprise , MCAT Enterprises.com, Fraud Institute, Fraud Commission, Fraud Exchange, Fraud Chamber and Fraud Clinic, the bi-colored “flying document” logo, all images and text, and all page headers, custom graphics and button icons are service marks, trademarks and/or trade dress of M-CAT Enterprises . All other trademarks, product names and company names or logos cited herein are the property of their respective owners.
20. Attorney Access Services; Use of Term “Experience.” The term “experience” or “experienced,” as used on the Site, Applications, and in other communications in reference to third party attorneys participating in M-CAT Enterprises’ security, fraud and business management consulting plans or other access services means that the agreed plan primary handling partner of each law firm fulfills the following: (a) possesses a minimum of five years’ professional experience, (b) maintains errors and omissions insurance policies consistent with industry standards, (c) is in good standing with the appropriate certifying associations/standard bodies in each jurisdiction in which the professional is licensed to practice, (d) has no pending malpractice lawsuit, as of the date of joining one of M-CAT Enterprises’ consulting services plans, and (e) has no public record of discipline within the last five years. The term “experience” or “experienced” is not intended to be a comparison to any other attorney’s services or qualifications.
21. Use of Testimonials and Media Endorsements. The media hosts on the Site endorse M-CAT Enterprises as paid spokespeople in our advertising campaigns.
22. Inquiries. BY USING M-CAT ENTERPRISES ‘S SERVICES OR ACCESSING THE M-CAT ENTERPRISES SITE OR APPLICATIONS, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND ACCEPT THAT SUBMITTING YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER TO M-CAT ENTERPRISES VIA THE M-CAT ENTERPRISES SITE OR APPLICATIONS CONSTITUTES AN INQUIRY TO M-CAT ENTERPRISES , AND THAT M-CAT ENTERPRISES MAY CONTACT YOU AT THE NUMBER SUBMITTED EVEN IF SUCH NUMBER APPEARS ON ANY STATE OR FEDERAL DO NOT CALL LISTS (TAKING INTO ACCOUNT INQUIRY EXCEPTION TIME FRAMES AS APPROPRIATE).
23. Right to Refuse. You acknowledge that M-CAT Enterprises reserves the right to refuse service to anyone and to cancel user access at any time.
Updated May 2013